Run a Rescue Group? Welcome!
We encourage all Rescue organizations to actively participate with this community-based Rescue directory. Add your Rescue or “Claim” your Rescue listing that may already exist on the website.
Rescue Check’s focus is dog and cat rescue organizations that are primarily foster-care based, without a traditional shelter facility. But we welcome other animal Rescue organizations (horses and Other) as well, and all Rescues regardless of their care facility infrastructure.
With your help, and active community participation, we can raise the bar and standards of care and transparency for all of the Rescue organizations out there.
Who can Claim a Rescue Listing?
Any visitor with first hand experience of a Rescue Group can review a Rescue listing, but we only allow Rescue leaders (or managers) registered with Rescue Check to “claim a listing” and then manage it.
Why should I claim my listing?
Claiming your listing is easy and provides you with these additional capabilities:
- You can edit your Rescue listing anytime – add your logo, and update your Rescue information.
- You will be notified by email when a visitor rates and/or reviews your Rescue.
- You can reply to all visitor reviews for your Rescue.
How to Get Started?
- Register with Rescue Check.
- Log In to Rescue Check
- Locate your Rescue organization, and look for the “Claim this Rescue” button.
- Once you’ve Claimed your Rescue, Rescue Check will verify your status with the organization. Once approved you will receive an email from us, and can begin to manage your Listing and respond to reviews.
- Questions? Please Contact Us and we will respond with 12 hours.